Sunday, December 30, 2012

Why bother....?

A Pentecostal pastor and former coworker once told me.  “Why if you have so many questions and objections do you throw all of it out without researching your answers.  Do you not realize that without your ability to defend your stance, you will be torn apart by the people who believe and study theirs?”  He taught me a lot that day without even knowing it.  From that day forward I decided to search for the truth and not accept what I had been told without verifying it.  My efforts were not intended to disprove the bible but rather verify it and in the process I discovered many discrepancies that I now share with you.

I give so many of you bits and pieces of information for one purpose only and whether you understand this or not it is not for you all to follow me or to cause you to believe as I do.  For my search is my own and through it I have broken through the illusion of bondage and earned my freedom.    What I do is attempt to cause you all to begin your own journey.  If anything I say causes you to search of your own accord than I have done my job.  Your motives for doing so do not interest me and by that I mean that if you decide to prove me incorrect or set out to push all doubt aside and in the process discover the truth then the discomfort was worth it.  If  something or anything that I write causes someone to search even if only to prove me wrong and in that process discover the truth, then the means justify the end results.

So many of you must be wondering why the history lesson. Some of you wonder why is she attacking my beliefs. Some of you swear I have been touched by the devil and will burn in hell for my SACRILEGE.  And yet for many of those of you that know me,  know that I have accepted all of you for who you are.  I did not distinguish between your race or culture or even religious beliefs.  Many of you even felt it odd that I understood you all as if I were of your race and culture.  So why now is it so important to bombard you with facts, why not  just let sleeping dogs lie?  Because I cant.  Whether you understand this or not, I do this for all. 

I ask many of you to consider one question, why if what we are taught is so true must it be enforced by genocide? I have awoken and realized that the greatest evil is not the acts committed against our brothers and sisters but rather knowingly turning a blind eye to it.  “When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against the other through class warfare, race, hatred or religious intolerance you should know that the person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.”

I read this statement of a fellow blogger and it struck a chord with me.  I share it because if I have learned anything from this journey it is that certain truths are universal regardless of source “It is much easier to fight for principles than to live up to them and it takes a far braver man to stand up for what is right and spit in the face of authority than it does to blindly follow orders due to fear of the consequences. Understand that we are all one and the key to real change and unity in this world lies with love. Understand that injustice towards one is injustice towards all. Injustice against him, is injustice against you and there should be no grey area in your mind in regard to that.” 

For the love of all humanity I will share the truth until I am silenced. I will write what is hidden in plain sight for all who are ready to see.  I am unconditionally devoted to freedom, truth and love for all.

In loving service to all I AM THE HIDDEN ONE......











No comments:

Post a Comment