Friday, January 4, 2013

What is in a name??...

There are so many different aspects of the “Hidden One’s” name. I have given many examples. Perhaps one of the most important is this…. It is not a name…it is a symbolic idea… A “name “ creates separation….it sets me apart from you, from all that is. It is a necessary aspect of this 3-d illusion that the earth school is.  To be “ the light, freedom, bridge to –the symbol of life everlasting/heaven—Cindy Carolina Puente-Palma” is who I am in this life, but in reality…my real essence..my true self has no name because I am not separate from you and you are not separate from me. We are all ONE and so when the light shines, when all eyes are on me…my true-self is hidden in plain sight… while most of the world sees “CYNDI”… the reality is I am a part of the whole – ONENESS principal of all that is. So for all those that have yet to understand that there is no separation we are in fact all ONE .. I will remain the “Hidden aspect of the ONE”… “THE HIDDEN ONE”






No comments:

Post a Comment