Sunday, January 6, 2013

My mother's gift to me.....

My mom gave me the most amazing gift, she told me ...this is what I know, this is how I grew up, this is what I believe, I will not force you to go to church or follow me but one day you must promise me that you will find your way and begin your own search" --and well that I did.

I grew up with relatively little bias, and as I searched and looked into all accounts of every religion I was able to look at it objectively. I knew I didn't want to belong to any one belief system however I was able to garner wisdom from all teachings, I could see for myself that God resided in all of it.

For as long as I could remember I have always had one theory in my mind and that is this...all religions contribute partial knowledge to a much bigger picture. Once put together without fights over who is right or wrong, the answers to our questions are made clear.

I did have one bias that I no longer have of course and that is that I used to think that the Hindu faith was just too different. In time I found out that Krishna and Jesus share the same myths. They also contribute the idea of reincarnation to develop spiritually and ever so beautiful describe "the elohim" their creation myth was ahead of its time.

Pagan/earth based religions are not only the mother of most christian beliefs, they bring back our disconnect from the divine feminine.

Buddhist not only teach that all life is sacred they also understand the purpose of starseeds such as Jesus and how they lowered their vibration to help us.

Judaism seeks to uphold as best they can the original teachings of the melchizedek priesthood and ancient mystery schools. They attempt their best to teach what they learned from “the elohim”

Islam provides more information on Mary and provides beautiful accounts of her life and contributions.

I could go on and on about ancient religions most know nothing about but it is not for me to show you everything I merely point out places where one can choose to go.

So there you go in time I have only found more and more confirmation of that which I have always known in my heart to be so. WE ARE ALL ONE! All things derive from the same source.


No comments:

Post a Comment