Thursday, January 24, 2013

THE LAW OF POLARITY ....

She was in hell; He was in heaven.... An angel and a devil. He came down to hell to find her she rose to heaven to find him....each missing each other in the process until one day they found each other right in the middle.....They were heaven and hell combined. His gentleness kept her humanity in check. Her aggressiveness kept all of his enemies in line....

The above example is a metaphor of who I am.  Balanced both light and dark, feminine and masculine energy.  I was born into hell, a broken disconnected illusion and no knowledge of who I really was.  I had to embody my masculine will to rise to heaven- a frame of mind that liberated me from the lack of light and understanding.  Interestingly it is my feminine energy that is the archetype warrior and my masculine side that is the peace maker. I have always been a good example of a paraodox.   I belong to the Ascended Master Octave: one with masculine qualities predominant and the feminine submerged, and the other with feminine qualities predominant and the masculine submerged.

"The Great One produces the two poles (Heaven and Earth), which in turn give rise to the energies of the dark (yin) and the light (yang). These two energies then transform themselves, one rising upwards, and the other descending downwards; they merge again and give rise to form." (Lu-sih ch'un-ch'iu )

"The world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived. Subject and object are only one. The barrier between them cannot be said to have broken down as a result of recent experience in the physical sciences, for this barrier does not exist."
(Erwin Schrodinger)

"The created universe carries the yin at its back and the yang in front; Through the union of the pervading principles it reaches harmony." (Lao tzu, Tao-te ching)

Enlightenment does not come from mastering either the material or spiritual world but from finding the common ground between these polarities of existence....In each individual, the balance between masculine and feminine intelligences is a dance of unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment