Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Indigo and Crystal Children

So much of what I say tends to shock you all. I am fearless when it comes to speaking out, no topic is too taboo for me. I operate outside society's expectation of the "demure female" because I do not believe in it, never have, never will. 

My purpose is to teach it is what I do. No person is too old or too young to learn or be given direction. I know that one of the things I am directed to do is help the children because most of them are born already activated. What do I mean by that? I mean to say they are already ahead of the evolutionary scale, your evolutionary standard. These are the children that see auras, see and hear spirits, have advanced math and science skills, are peacemakers, are warriors, the artist, healers, they have ADD, ADHD or dyslexia. They are the teenagers and children that question theri parents beliefs, religion, society just about every outdated useless system we have in place.

These are the kids that if are not helped will be unnecessarily put on medications by the world who does not yet understand who they are. They are the future, your future.


No comments:

Post a Comment