Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WORD'S OF POWER....

There are words of power out there and there are words that bring you down.  Words such as I can't (fill in blank), I don't (fill in blank) , not enough (fill in blank) , I HATE (fill in blank), I am ANGRY, SCARED, SAD because (fill in blank)  How often do we say this to ourselves? None of these things serve you...
***I cant afford this, I don't have this, people treat me badly, I am sick of it,I wish I could have that but I can't, those things are for the rich,  poor people like us have to suffer.....I wasn't born with privileges like you....all my life I have had to fight, this sucks,  my life sucks...WOE IS ME,  ONE SURE CAN GO ON FOREVER!!!***(1st example)

but words such as these .... I am THANKFUL for (fill in blank), I have (fill in blank), I LOVE (fill in blank), I am blessed, happy, joyful, grateful for (fill in blank). The second example WILL SERVE YOU....
****I see right through appearances and illusions and know that abundance is all mine. My abundant thoughts and actions lead in the perfect direction of my desires.
I AM thankful for the limitless, overflowing Source of my abundance. I AM showered with blessings and my Divine Inheritance. God provides me with all that I desire, whenever I desire it for as long as I desire it. God provides me with more than enough substance and supply. *****(2nd example)

You see in this world we create what it is that we want whether we realize it or not.  What you have to ask yourselves at this point is which one do you believe and give your attention to? The first example or the second one?  Everything in your life that surrounds you, is because you believed in it first.....So which one are you going to aim for?....

No comments:

Post a Comment