Wednesday, June 27, 2018

This is my universe and the change begins with me
I am AWAKE for the first time ever I see clearer than I ever have and I can't wait to drop this knowledge
into my very own world
The cats out of the bag!!!!
I finally understand after meeting with my highest self...

I am THE illumined One
I am alive in the word
I am everyone there ever was and ever will be
I have learned how I became the universe
I had to UNI-FY to understand this verse
In this great cosmic joke
I have FINAL-Ly become
The FIRST
This false world filled with pain famine wars shall
Collapse within my LIGHT
For I have returned  to stand in my truth
Within this infinite loop of possibilities
The fIRst shall become Last.
The Outside like the
Inside.
As above and So
Below.
Out of the rich darkness of my mind
I shall make LIGHT
I AM THE ILLUMin-ed ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment